HSI is your provider of choice for SDS Management & CPR, AED and First Aid training.
Under our preferred vendor agreement, all CSAC EIA members may procure select services at special pricing.
Our partnership with CSAC EIA has made it incredibly easy to lower your costs for critical services and get exactly what you need, quickly. It’s also uncomplicated: fill out the form to reach out and start a conversation about your needs.
2-Steps To Start: get a quote, and meet with our CSAC EIA agreement representative.
- Get a Quote: Complete the form to get a quote for your facility or enroll directly. Your HSI Account Manager will schedule a brief call to outline the program and provide cost information for the services that you're interested in.
- Give us 15 minutes: To introduce our process and capture key information, we'll schedule a brief kick-off meeting to ensure a seamless and successful transition.
SDS Management – SafeTec
- Full SDS Data Migration: Index + Convert + Upload
- Free System Training
- Complete Online SDS Management
- On-Site Chemical Inventory Assessment
- Chemical Approval Workflow
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Hotline
- Customized reporting (Tier II, CFATS, etc.)
- CAS level search
- API Integration
- Single Sign-On
Emergency Care Training – Medic First Aid
- 1 Class | 6-Hours Full Certification
- 12/1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Adult CPR, AED and First Aid
- Authorized Instructors, Full Background Checks
- Single point of contact for scheduling training for multiple locations
- Standardized training experience while fixing cost
Take advantage of this unique agreement, to consolidate vendors and simplify the procurement process for essential training and compliance needs required for all public entities.
To learn more about this program, please contact your Account Manager, Brett Ellibee:
Direct: 800-447-3177 Ext. 4133