This position is responsible for a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Manage all aspects of a small network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot PCs, printers and network issues.
- Monitor end users, PCs, anti-virus and network.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches.
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures.
- Document all technical procedures and user guides.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience supporting level 2 users and maintaining small server infrastructure.
- Associate degree or trade school diploma is preferred.
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator is ideal.
- Proficient in Windows 2000-2003-2008, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.