Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales techniques and superior customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, while prospecting for new business and providing marketing coverage.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to attain prospective customers by up-selling and cross-selling training, training materials, products & services as appropriate.
- Develop maximum sales potential out of new opportunities through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Under minimal supervision resolves customer inquiries, as appropriate in a professional manner.
- Provide extraordinary service through phone interactions with customers, building rapport, completing needs analysis, offering advice and overcoming objections to generate sales.
- Work well independently, complete assigned tasks within established timeframes and regular assignments without reminders or additional requests.
- Effectively conduct research, communicate with prospects/customers,create proposals/quotes and create sales reports as required.
- Build and maintain quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increase account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Create customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Utilize company leads to expand current customer base and follow up all leads promptly.
- Complete and submit sales reports each week on account and lead activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- Provide information and/or follow up on customers as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- The ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must have the ability to Diplomatically resolve customer issues
- Math Skills
- Computer Skills
- Must have the ability to negotiate with customers and close deals
- Must have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have an Associate Degree in Business or a related field; A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of prior sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool