The Business Development Representative will play a key role in maximizing the attainment of the company’s new business and revenue goals. You will be a hunter, at the forefront of the sales cycle generating ,as well as qualifying leads from a targeted list of prospects that match our ideal client profile. Your goal is to set sales qualified appointments for company Account Executives.
- Meet or exceed monthly quota objectives for setting sales qualified appointments.
- Maintain an accurate and current record of all activities and account information in Salesforce.
- Research and identify top prospects, key contacts and effective messages for each account in order to schedule sales qualified appointments.
- Immediately contact, qualify and nurture leads generated through your research activity. Make, on average, 60 calls per day.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of company's products, marketing, industries and competition.
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and creativity are required.
- Positive and professional attitude, with a growth mindset.
- A two-year degree required, four-year degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Intelligent with very strong written and verbal communication skills
You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence. You don’t simply work hard - you take command and do what it takes to get things done. You also own your career and are serious about its trajectory. You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experience that will rapidly propel your professional development.