Grand Rapids, MI
The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional and National Sales Executives; as well as executing small transactional sales. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Develop new business opportunities via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the HSI solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Ability to conduct a high-level needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine if prospect is a potential opportunity.
- Understand all HSI brands and process transactional sales.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Work with the Sales Management to develop and increase total number of opportunities in the overall pipeline. Manage data for prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Associate Degree or a combination of education and relatable experience is require, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Must have a comfort level with cold calling
- Must have the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products