Those of you who attended our last HSI International Conference in San Antonio will probably recall filling out a survey afterwards and sending us some suggestions on how we can make our future conferences even bigger and better.
As we planned this year’s event in Nashville, we took those ideas to heart. At the 2015 HSI International Conference, April 29-May 1, you’ll discover:
- Longer breaks between sessions.
- Repeat performances of the most popular subjects, based on your preferences from our pre-conference survey.
- Networking opportunities including a roundtable session and town hall forum.
- The “right-sized venue” – our conference is one of the bigger events at the Sheraton Music City that week, so pretty much everywhere you go around the hotel, you’ll find our conference attendees. Take advantage of all the networking opportunities. Start early by joining the HSI Conference Connections Group on LinkedIn.
- Free shuttle from the airport
- No conflicts with any holidays for your travel and attendance dates
- Nashville + springtime = beautiful
Have you checked out the agenda for the conference yet? You can get it here.
Wait, you HAVEN’T registered yet? There’s still time! Just click on that big button at the end of today’s post.
Can’t wait to see you in Nashville.