If you attended a past HSI Conference, you already know that Spark 2016, the upcoming HSI International Conference in Phoenix, will be a great educational and networking opportunity. We can’t wait to see you October 24-26 at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort!
If you are new to our conferences, perhaps you still need to have that discussion with your manager about the time off and expenses to attend. Let us help you make the case:
Share the Knowledge
- After the conference, teach others what you’ve learned through a trip report with a write-up of the sessions that you attended and the important takeaways. Keep your summaries clear and concise and provide URLs for more information.
- Bring back conference materials to share with others. HSI provides complete conference material to all attendees, so you’ll have plenty of material to discuss.
- Offer to do a brief presentation at a future department meeting and share your new wisdom.
It’s All About Who You Know
- At the conference, you’ll be networking with some of the biggest players and best instructors in the industry. The tips and ideas gleaned from these conversations can directly impact your training work at your organization.
- See how you can help departments outside your own. Vendors representing marketing agencies, promotional companies, and technology providers participate as exhibitors and speakers at our conferences. Get an idea from other departments on potential partners they would like you to meet and share any contact information when you return.
Getting the Most Value for Your Conference Dollars
- All conference events and activities are at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. Save money when you stay at the Hilton by using the special conference room rate of $155.
For more suggestions, download our conference attendance and travel tips eBook here!