Are you familiar with the ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Bot Bucks program? It’s our rewards program for emergency care purchases and an easy way to score yourself a discount on a future order.
Bot Bucks are easy to accrue and to use. Basically, every time you use select digital tools or products within Otis, you'll accrue Bot Bucks in your account.*
Here's what you'll earn in Bot Bucks when you do any of the following:
- Purchase blended learning credits or digital certification cards - You'll accrue 5% of your purchases back in Bot Bucks
- $1 Bot Buck: Enter a class roster into Otis (Rosters must include at least 5 students)
- $1 Bot Buck: Enter a shared instructor
- $1 Bot Buck: Give a customer a login to a customized portal on your website
- $5 in Bot Bucks: Set up a PayPal account
- $25 in Bot Bucks: Post a banner on your website for our referral program (available for ASHI and MEDIC First Aid entrepreneurial Training Centers only)
- $25 Bot Bucks: Purchase a LOOP device
The nitty gritty details
*Our ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Training Centers began accruing Bot Bucks September 20, 2012 and continue to do so until further notice. Each TC must redeem all of the accumulated Bot Bucks during each redemption period. Any unredeemed Bot Bucks remaining in a Training Center account after the redemption period expires will be forfeited. Bot Bucks redemptions cannot be applied to outstanding invoice balances. All Bot Bucks redemptions are final. Bot Bucks qualifying actions can change at any time. HSI reserves the right to modify the program at any time. Additional rules apply.
See our Terms and Conditions for complete details.