The LOOP Learning System just got even better.
We’ve released a software update to the system, adding some enhancements and upgrades to this fast-paced, fun CPR skills game.
Here's the one-and-only Steve Barnett, our Vice President of Sales Operations, to give you the lowdown on the updates.
The LOOP CPR skills game uses music, video, competition, and other game-related concepts to create a compelling training experience.
- Fast-paced and fun
- Real-time skills performance feedback
- Students perform skills practice longer and better
- Ideal for adding some spark to your classes when training those required to regularly renew their CPR certification
- Use LOOP when presenting full CPR or just hands-only with the new compression-only mode
- Music and an optional metronome beat keep compressions rhythmic and accurate
- Integration between LOOP and Otis, including saving your training center and class IDs for each class or event, as well as saving student game scores (for ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Training Centers)
The word is out about this first-of-its-kind training enhancement tool and the feedback has been tremendous. LOOP was named a JEMS Hot Product award winner by EMS Today as well as the recipient of a 2014 New Product of the Year award from Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) magazine.
New to LOOP?
Explore our LOOP website to learn more and watch our demo video here. We also have a quick-read eBook about using LOOP in your classroom you can download at the button to the right. Best of all, if you purchase a LOOP, your new system will come pre-loaded with this latest version of the LOOP software.
Already have a LOOP and need to get your software update?
To access your new software update, simply:
- Go to http://loopcpr.hsi.com/register and complete the registration form.
- Click the “Click Here to Download” button to start the download.
- Locate the installer you just downloaded, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your set up process
- You’re done and ready to go!
If you have any questions, contact LOOP technical support Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Pacific) at 877.440.6049.