Students access online course materials from any computer at any time and complete their learning with an Instructor-led, in-class skills practice and evaluation.
Chances are your students will need to fit classes into already hectic work and family schedules. Or they may be located an inconvenient distance from where you teach. Blended learning is ideal for:
- Students who want the convenience of learning online
- Employers who want to minimize training time away from the employee's work station
- Training Centers looking for more students and additional revenue
Easy for Your People
- Scheduling convenience - students can complete their online course content when it best fits their schedule
- Quality learning - as effective as traditional classroom course delivery (J. Allied Health, 2009)
- Appealing to the adult learner through a self-directed online experience
Easy for Your Business
- Help minimize lost productivity with "classroom time" for only the skills portion of the program
- Increase your Training Center profits by scheduling more students in a day for skill practice/evaluation sessions than for traditional classroom sessions
Easy for You
Offering blended learning is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Training Center Directors purchase blended learning credits through Otis, the online Training Center Manager portal.
- Courses are electronically assigned to the student and the Instructor is notified when the online portion is complete.
- Hands-on skills practice and evaluation sessions are scheduled and completed, then certification is issued to the student.