OVER 360,000 SUDDEN CARDIAC ARRESTS OCCUR ANNUALLY IN THE UNITED STATES, and, ACCORDING TO OSHA, ABOUT 10,000 OCCUR AT WORK.
An early defibrillation program integrating an automated external defibrillator (AED) at your facility is part of a commitment to the health and safety of your employees, customers, and vendors. These easy-to-use, lifesaving devices can improve Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) survival rates, raising them as high as 60%* in some estimates.
Our AED program management relies on Otis, our Online Training & Information System, so your program can be administered online and accessed on a 24/7 basis. Otis gives you the complete documentation and accountability you need for total program management, generating real-time updates on your organization's training and certification status plus automated reporting and tracking.
We can help you implement a faster trained response to sudden cardiac arrest with our AED program management services.
- Online device management, including AED and responder tracking
- Automatic email notification of event occurrence
- AED registration report
- Summary reports
- Integration of technology and training for improved response
- Assistance from skilled customer service reps and technical support team
- Award-winning training programs to meet your workplace and employee requirements
- Business-supported, Web-based management platform includes all data entry, facilitation, and reporting
* Saving Sudden Cardiac Arrest Victims in the Workplace (Automated External Defibrillators), OSHA 3185-09N 2003.