We hope you were able to join us back on June 25 for our All About Blended Learning in 30 Minutes webinar. If not, or if you want to have another look at the presentation, we’ve got the recording of the webinar for you in today’s post.
Blended learning is, of course, that perfect combination of online course content and in-class skills practice and evaluation that can be a time- and money-saver for many employers required to provide CPR, AED, and first aid certification to their employees. It’s also a useful option that our entrepreneurial training centers can offer to their customers.
We’ve heard from some of our ASHI and MEDIC First Aid training center directors that they aren’t 100% sure how to offer and manage a blended learning course, so we put together the webinar to address the most typical questions we get about this training delivery method.
The webinar covered:
- What blended learning is… and what it’s not.
- Why blended learning
- Five steps for implementing blended learning
- Additional resources
- Q & A
Click here to download a copy of the PowerPoint presentation from the webinar or just watch the video below.
We’ve also created some other resources to turn you into a blended learning expert:
Click on the links below to download your blended learning do’s and don’ts checklists:
- Training your workplace team with blended learning –This checklist/tip sheet was compiled based on feedback from corporate TC’s whose directors let us know that blended was a challenge for them.
- Offering blended in your community CPR classes Blended learning for the masses. We make it easy!
- Using the blended learning option in the workplace - If you have your own training business, offering blended learning to your customers might be just the solution they’re looking for.
And, last but not least, we have a quick read eBook on getting started with blended learning. Click the button to the left to download your free copy.
Want to talk to someone about blended learning now? We would love to help! Give your friendly customer service representative a call at 800.447.3177 and ask about the easy-to-train, easy-to-track, easy-to-learn blended learning approach.