Last week BOT (Better Online Tools) and I blogged about the customer login features that will be available for you as a TC with Advanced Otis. In conjunction with this tool, you can now add other training courses like AHA or OSHA programs. By adding these program codes you can then take advantage of all the other features on class management. Below are five tips that could lead to more business and customer stickiness:
- Adding other courses that you train for your customer gives them a single location to review who is expiring and who is trained. With this Web-based tool, your customer’s admin has 24/7 access to all the training records you enter, all at one location.
- Administrative email reminders: With one click, your customer can get an email reminder about all the training classes that are coming due. Whether your program or HSI’s, one admin email handles them all.
- Student email reminders: Want to help out your customer admins? Tell them you can email each student prior to expiration to proactively help keep those employees in compliance with their needed training.
- Customized login: Quickly add a link to your website for your customer to log in. This drives your customers back to your site whenever they need to access the information—there’s no need to send them to HSI.com. Don’t have a website? Give us a call and we will show you how to create a basic one with these tools embedded right in.
- Reporting: All your custom programs along with the HSI-affiliated courses can be reported on by you or your customer’s admin. This provides one, consolidated look at your customer’s scheduled classes and training history.
Frank Powers, COO