Those of us at ASHI & MEDIC First Aid love our videos, especially ones that include BOT (Better Online Tools). This time we had to step it up a notch and take our shot at the world’s latest Internet sensation. If you haven’t heard about it, we mean the video for pop single “Gangnam Style” by Korean rapper and choreographer PSY.
ASHI & MEDIC First Aid’s parody – “BOT Style”
We created this video not only because it’s fun and cool but we wanted to reward our customers for using online tools. So today we are happy to announce BOT Bucks! Bot Bucks are similar to Kohl’s cash or REI dividends (for those shoppers out there; you know who you are).
Every time you use select digital tools or products, you'll accrue BOT Bucks in your account. Here's what you'll earn in BOT Bucks when you do any of the following:
- Place an order through our online store - 1 BOT buck
- Enter a class roster into your TCM - 1 BOT buck
- Enter a shared Instructor - 1 BOT buck
- Give a customer a login to a customized portal on your website - 1 BOT buck
- Set up a PayPal account - 5 BOT bucks
- Register for our virtual conference - 15 BOT bucks
- Purchase blended learning credits or digital certification cards - You'll accrue 10% of your purchases back in BOT Bucks
Later this year, we’ll send out an email letting you know when you can spend your BOT Bucks on any ASHI or MEDIC First Aid purchase.
Kristine Rice, Marketing Programs Manager