We can help. ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Training Centers and Instructors provide emergency care certification eductation, supported by our world-class customer service and technical support. If you’re ready to become a CPR, AED, and first aid instructor, we have everything you need.
- Easy-to-teach programs that focus on hands-on practice
- Easy training administration
- All programs are based on the latest science and guidelines
- Traditional classroom or blended learning options
All this plus the industry’s most advanced Online Training & Information System.
Otis (the Online Training & Information System developed for ASHI and MEDIC First Aid Training Centers) is our business development and management toolbox. Otis is designed to handle the administration and paperwork of your training center, so you can focus on teaching classes.
Already a CPR, AED, and first aid Instructor?
You can teach either ASHI or MEDIC First Aid programs by using your current credentials and experience.
To get started, just complete the online training center and instructor applications.
Interested in joining an existing ASHI or MEDIC First Aid Training Center? Click here to locate one near you.
Not a CPR, AED, and first aid instructor yet?
If you’re new to emergency care training, you can become an Authorized Instructor by attending and successfully completing our Instructor Development Course (IDC) with either ASHI or MEDIC First Aid. It’s easy:
- Locate an existing Training Center in your area to find an IDC class.
- After you complete the ASHI or MEDIC First Aid Instructor Development Course, simply fill out the ASHI or MEDIC First Aid Training Center applications.